Designs for Health L-Lysine HCL Capsules 1500 Milligrams - Amino Acid for Muscle Support (120 Capsules)
Free Shipping Included! Designs for Health L-Lysine HCL Capsules 1500 Milligrams - Amino Acid for Muscle Support (120 Capsules) by designs for health at New Supplement Hub. MPN: 879452000179. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Lysine is an essential amino acid necessary for growth and tissue repair, and serves a role in the normal production of antibodies, hormones, and enzymes. Lysine is also a precursor of L-carnitine, an amino acid derivative needed for the normal metabolism of fatty acids for energy production in the body. Made with non-GMO ingredients.DESIGNS FOR HEALTH: Since 1989, Designs for Health has been the health care professional's trusted source for research-backed nutritional products of superior quali
Product Description & Reviews
Lysine is an essential amino acid necessary for growth and tissue repair, and serves a role in the normal production of antibodies, hormones, and enzymes. Lysine is also a precursor of L-carnitine, an amino acid derivative needed for the normal metabolism of fatty acids for energy production in the body. Made with non-GMO ingredients.DESIGNS FOR HEALTH: Since 1989, Designs for Health has been the health care professional's trusted source for research-backed nutritional products of superior quality. It means superior quality products and proven efficacy which means optimal results for you and your health. Led by a talented and committed team of professionals whose ultimate goal is to help people lead healthier lives, Designs for Health delivers on its promise to provide the highest quality nutritional products available.
Features & Highlights
- MUSCLE MAINTENANCE - Consuming adequate amounts of lysine may be difficult for individuals with certain needs or dietary restrictions, such as athletes and vegetarians, which can result in a degradation of the body's proteins, including muscle.*
- TISSUE & COLLAGEN SUPPORT - Lysine is necessary for healthy tissue repair and the formation of collagen, a substance critical for bones and connective tissues including skin, tendons, and cartilage.*
- QUICK ABSORPTION - This product offers lysine in the free-form, meaning it is immediately available for absorption and can be put to metabolic use more readily than amino acids contained in dietary protein.*
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
- OVER 50,000 DOCTORS AGREE - Designs for Health is the physician's choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our "Science First" philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.
Designs for Health
Designs for Health
Health and Beauty
2.5 x 2.4 x 4.4 inches
Have questions about this item (879452000179), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by designs for health, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 23281, ean: 0885370182460,
Lysine is an essential amino acid, which means your body cannot manufacture it so it must be obtained through the diet or by supplementation. Lysine is an essential component of all proteins and works with other essential amino acids to maintain grow...
mpn: 0033984017016, ean: 0784922921550,
L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that supports the growth, maintenance and health of skin tissue.ESSENTIAL AMINO - L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that contributes to the body being able to support the health of skin tissue.. BENEFITS - L-Lysi...
mpn: 232605, ean: 0785923020457,
L-Proline is an amino acid which serves as an important building block for collagen production. Collagen is the main structural protein found in connective tissue.ESSENTIAL AMINOS: L-Proline and L-Lysine are essential amino acids that contribute to t...
mpn: 20947, ean: 0738246428219,
KEEP SUPPLEMENTATION SIMPLE Whether You're Using Lysine For Cold Sores, For Immune Support, To Promote Healthy Bones Or For Another Purpose, Amazing Nutrition Makes It Easy To Benefit From The Amino Acid L- Lysine. Our L-Lysine 1000mg Tablets Provide...