Free Shipping Included! Vital Nutrients - Glutamine Powder - Gastrointestinal and Immune Support - Vegetarian - 225 Grams by Vital Nutrients at New Supplement Hub. MPN: VNGLP. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Gluamine is a major fuel for the intestines and supports the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. Glutamine aids in tissue growth and is the nutrient of choice when maintaining the intestinal mucosal lining. Glutamine also supports the growth of muscle mass. Glutamine is known to support the immune system, specifically the gut-associated lymph tissue. Vital Nutrients mission is to manufacture superior quality nutraceuticals that exceed both industry and government standards and provide cli
Product Description & Reviews
Gluamine is a major fuel for the intestines and supports the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. Glutamine aids in tissue growth and is the nutrient of choice when maintaining the intestinal mucosal lining. Glutamine also supports the growth of muscle mass. Glutamine is known to support the immune system, specifically the gut-associated lymph tissue. Vital Nutrients mission is to manufacture superior quality nutraceuticals that exceed both industry and government standards and provide clinically effective results. They provide over 200 science-based and clinically effective products. They have a comprehensive quality assurance program to ensure that purity and potency is consistently met on every product that they manufacture. Vital Nutrients uses independent U.S. ethical laboratories to test all raw materials and finished products. Each raw material is tested, regardless of origin, for purity and potency. All finished products are tested through a real time stability protocol for expiration date validation. They are an FDA Inspected facility that exceeds FDA cGMPs, and a member of the NPA.
Features & Highlights
- GASTROINTESTINAL SUPPORT: L Glutamine is the major fuel for the cells of the intestinal lining, and supports healthy functioning of the GI tract.*
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: L-Glutamine is an amino acid that promotes Glutathione production and supports the immune system, specifically the gut-associated lymph tissue (GALT).*
- SUPPORTS GROWTH OF MUSCLE MASS: This product helps support post workout muscle recovery.* Unflavored non-GMO bulk powder is hypoallergenic and well-tolerated by most individuals.*
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: This product is free from coatings, binders, gluten (wheat, rye, barley)*, milk/dairy (casein, whey)*, soy protein*, egg protein*, and sugar*. *Verified by independent testing.
- 100% TESTED INGREDIENTS: Since 2007, the FDA has mandated that supplement manufacturers test their ingredients and products. However, it allows manufacturers to perform minimal testing called "skip lot testing" meaning only a fraction of the ingredients are tested. VITAL NUTRIENTS has always exceeded these testing requirements by performing hundreds of tests on all raw materials and finished products at certified U.S. labs, allowing us to minimize potential risk of harm to the consumer.
Health and Beauty
1.18 x 1.97 x 1.18 inches
3.7 x 3.6 x 3.7 inches
Have questions about this item (VNGLP), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Vital Nutrients, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 2R-V82B-QJ95, ean: 0794168567931,
ViMult – THE POWER OF SYNERGY While we can’t say ViMulti will roll back the clock, so you look 18 again, we can confirm every ingredient was hand-picked for its countless study-backed benefits, then carefully tested in specific combinations to ...
mpn: ABT1010/250/1501, ean: 0837654889787,
Whether your goal is to increase athletic performance, boost metabolism, improve recovery or even build muscle, research shows that L-glutamine is a must-have supplement. During an intense workout, your body becomes stressed and your muscles and tend...
Isopure L-Glutamine powder has no calories, added sugars or fillers. Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body and plays an important role in muscle development. It's unflavored and perfect for stacking into your post-workout protein shak...
Glutamine is the single most abundant amino acid found naturally in muscle. Glutamine is believed to help with muscle cell volumization. L-Glutamine, the free form amino acid, is the single most abundant amino acid present in skeletal muscle. L-Gluta...